We have officially booked a wedding location! I am so excited! It just really suits us...outdoor, simple, beautiful. It is located in the Texas Hill Country. We have it booked for the whole weekend. One of my favorite things about it is that our families will be there the entire weekend and it won't feel so rushed. This is a picture that Bobbie (the reservations coordinator) took of me and Greg. She is so fun to work with and has a great spirit. Similar to how I feel about Greg...I just knew this was the one for me when I saw it. Below are some preview pics...I saved the good views for the actual wedding!!

2 comments:
OK - is that white peacock real? If so - that is amazing!!!!!!
What a beautiful site! It is just fantastic! I am so excited for the two of you! And, what a striking couple you are!
I love you so much, and can't wait to cry through your wedding! Tell Peyton and Linz to be ready to "babysit". They are more likely to be able to keep up with these 3.
I am so glad that you started this blog. I fell more "connected", now. I don't have a lot of time, but I do have time to check your blog!
Love you, Sweetheart! Just sit back and enjoy your wonderful life! You deserve it!!!! Oh, and watch your step in that new house. I wouldn't want you to break a foot!
Post a Comment