I never sleep well when Greg is on duty so I am doing some late night blogging. This past weekend we traveled to Chappell Hill with our friends and neighbors, David and Oliver for the annual Scarecrow Festival. This is the same town that hosts the Blue Bonnet festival in April. We love spending time with David and Oliver and love being outdoors. David has a friend who owns a house there, so we had a nice rest stop when needed.
We bought a few Christmas gifts and two small things for the house but mainly enjoyed walking around. It was hotter than it had been but still beautiful. These weekends are essentially a smaller version of Canton with lots to eat, look at and of course, buy! They really do have some talented and unique vendors here. Here is the token cheesy pic of the weekend!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Scarecrow Festival
Posted by Stephanie at 10:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love the last picture! It's so sweet :) Now I'm humming "Goin' to the Chapel"...
Post a Comment