Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What's A Bride to Do?!

I haven't blogged in awhile...mainly because I was looking for some content worth mentioning! My life has been taken over by wedding plans. I never realized how many details go into this special day. I have 92.578% of things taken care of but the little remaining items really do stress me out. I have found an unusual way to relieve stress...juicing. I have found that pulverizing fruits, vegetables and anything that won't kill my juicer blade is quite therapeutic. It is an added bonus that I also get to enjoy a healthy drink afterwards. My family will tell you that I am so excited about my new healthy juicing discovery that I may be headed for a Jack LaLanne infomercial. As luck would have it, my body is choosing NOT to lose weight from this new venture. Watch me drop 15lbs the day AFTER the wedding. I swear, my luck...

Greg asked me last night what we had going on for the next couple of weekends. I realized that we do not have a free weekend until January 10th. Guess I will just take little cat naps at my desk during lunch.

This weekend we went home to celebrate my Mom's birthday and Greg's Nana's 80th birthday. It was great to spend time with family and to celebrate two phenomenal women. Marni and I made our Mom a book about our family and she absolutely loved it. Anytime we make her cry over a gift, we know we did well!

We had a $300 mishap with my car which pretty much made up our minds that it is time to give up the Rendezvous. New car shopping will definitely have to wait until the new year though.

In all my crazy, exaggerated and probably unfounded stress, I would like to thank my mom and my sister. They have taken the lead on so many projects...many that aren't even their responsibility to take on. I love having such a supportive family who will help me in any situation. I appreciate your help more than you know and can't wait to share this special day with you both.

For Greg...I know that I have been running around like a crazy woman for the last month. Although I do let the details get to me, it is only because I want this day to be the best it can possibly be. I am so lucky to be marrying you and have never lost sight of that. Even though I get more stressed as the 25 day countdown continues...I also get more and more excited to walk down the aisle to you. I love you!

1 comments:

Debbie said...

I wish I could be of some support to you right now! I know you could use it. You are lucky to have your Mom, sis, and a great fiance. Next time we talk, I want to hear all about that juicer! Sounds like something I would like!