Thursday, December 11, 2008

Greg and I had the pleasure of being best man and the maid of honor last weekend at Greg's best friend's wedding. Bobby met Aleak in Cambodia where he was assigned. They will live in DC for the next few months while Bobby trains for his next assignment...Libya.

We really enjoyed the weekend and the time with the newlyweds. Both Bobby and Aleak are so sweet and truly meant for one another. I wish them all the happiness in the world. They will also be there this weekend to celebrate our wedding!

Only 2 days to go!!!

I promise to post pics soon. We have had quite the week...planning the wedding, our furnace going out during the first snow in Houston in four years, etc. We have so many stories to tell! I also have pics from our weekend at home. I will post more next week and give wedding details!!

0 comments: